 Trains / 5715
    Mecanical Interlocking —James Powell
   Since reading some of the other peoples ideas (Thanks Dean!...I stole your track plan :) and so on, having been in the process of rebuilding the trackage on my layout anyway, I decided to make a signal box. The points are easy enough...first I have (...) (24 years ago, 28-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Mecanical Interlocking —Jonathan Reynolds
   This sounds like just what train-heads love, especially the organised clubs struggling to grt recognition amongst the conventional railway modelling fraternity. (...) trackage (...) You could also build them so that a passing train mechanically (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.trains)