 Trains / 5688
  Re: Find of the decade?

In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby writes: <don't come crying wolf around here> Ya \"Ben\", you should have gotten one of your shills to post it for you. :-) Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. :-) Someday soon I am gonna post a (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Find of the decade?

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) :-) (...) Reminds me of the OLFoF queue at PKI. (...) I guess I don't believe it's a fake, because I can't understand how you'd get the boxes in different perspectives like that unless you actually owned (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.trains)