 Trains / 5670
    Re: Cross Tracks (4519) question —Nico Hoogerbrug
   Hi James, Yes its possible. Im using three of them but I think they are a bit rough, youll have to cross them slowly, not at full speed. I personally dont like the sound of it, its sounds like an train is ready to go out of his tracks. Have fun and (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Cross Tracks (4519) question —Dean Husby
   (...) This is caused (Mostly) by the cross wires. They stick up and the train wheels hit them. This causes a clicking sound from the wheels. Some even have a spring effect that can catapult your train off the tracks. Take a larger flat blade (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)