 Trains / 552
  Re: 1x1 round plates in station

Groups set to l.build as well as this is a more general topic (...) It is my belief that this formerly was common practice as the 1x1 round plate was just about the smallest part TLG made other than flowers which also came that way. I have seen this (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  1x1 round plates in station

A couple of days ago I picked up an old central station - the yellow one with a black roof. I think it was set no. 4554. (don't ask me how - I assume the shop must have dug it out of a stock room and I was lucky enough to be the first person to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.trains)