 Trains / 5500
Re: GMLUG Users
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 15:56:36 GMT

Hi!  Can't say that I've ever been to a GMLUG meeting, but the GMLTC is
located primarily out of Minneapolis.  We may not be the best way to get
started into LEGO trains since our layout style requires an unrealistic amount
of bricks to incorporate.  The best bet may be the plywood standard out of
PNLTC's website.  http://www.pnltc.org.

Followups please to jkelly3@yahoo.com, I never check the skypoint.com account
anymore.

-john

In lugnet.loc.us.mn, Peter Kraus writes:
(crossposting lugnet.trains for broader appeal?)
I am justing getting into Lego trains myself and also looking for local Twin
City activity in this area.  I am converting from the traditional model
railroading to Lego after having kids.

Peter
Jamie Dunn wrote in message ...
Hi,
   I live in the twin cities area and looking for other members of GMLUG. • Are
there meetings? Get togethers?  Please let me know, I would like to get
involved.

Jamie