 Trains / 5490
  Re: 14-wides!

(...) ...as if John and Larry didn't have enough to fight over in the 6-w vs. 8-w trains... :-) (j/k... nive job, John!) -Shiri (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 14-wides!

(...) Who said we're fighting? Unless we're in kidding mode, we agree on this. There are lots of interesting scales/form factors to work in, depending on what you want to do. Those 14 wides look amazingly realistic. Stuff that has to be done with (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)