 Trains / 5453
Re: 1x2x3 white train windows?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 19:43:50 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Steve Demlow writes:
Looking at the new "Super Sport Coverage" soccer set, it sure looks to me
like it includes two white 1x2x3 train windows!  Go to www.zanybrainy.com
and search for 'super sport coverage', and follow the link to the larger
image.

I suppose it's too much to ask that they include glass...

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/

You've got good eyes!