 Trains / 5422
    Re: Great Looking Express Train —Tim Strutt
   (...) You and me both! Those are incredible structures. I wish I had the time to put effort into such buildings. Thank you Kaki for sharing these pictures. Very inspiring. Tim Strutt 8^) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch)

        Re: Great Looking Express Train —Daniel Siskind
     (...) It's a bit hard to find on the site, but check out this link... it has a Lego Nagano in day and night - talk about lots of lighting bricks! Incredible! (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch)

         (canceled) —Todd Lehman

        Re: Great Looking Express Train —Daniel Siskind
   (...) OK, I found another concealed link! Check out this for more incredible Japanese train and town stuff and don't miss the links at the bottom of the page! (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.arch)