 Trains / 5414
Re: Photos of the inside of one of my engines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 12:24:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

That is hot! Who would think there was so much detail inside. Great job.

--
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

The Shop
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/
"James Powell" <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message
As noted, these are some photographs of the inside of one of my locos. • Kind of
like the Shay, this engine has cylinders which move.  Unfortunatly, it is • just
a dummy unit, with no real power put to the track.

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/2049/LegoJPG/MLdiesel/diesel.htm

James P