 Trains / 5386
    My Rail Zeppelin and web page. —Oliver Giesen
   G'day This may be somewhat anticlimactic given Reinhard's hard work, but I finally had some time to start on my web page @ (URL) have some of my oldest recorded models and my latest three engine Rail Zeppelin. This model is a proper 98 studs long (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My Rail Zeppelin and web page. —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) This page renders somewhat strangely for me in NS 4.7. Buttons jumbled, text overlapping and lots of other weirdness. Just me? +Lar (only one plus for a while, since I got fooled by Ben) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My Rail Zeppelin and web page. —Oliver Giesen
   G'Day Wholy macaroni !! What a mess using NS 4.7. Works OK with IE. The page was created in Frontpage 2000 as a table, I guess this is a bad thing. Back to the drawing board. Cheers Oliver I'll bet there is a piece of code in a frontpage generated (...) (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)