 Trains / 5335
Re: My person
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 22:56:32 GMT

If you use the translator on www.altavista.com you can read the news items in
english, very interesting stuff.

jt

Paul Rutenberg wrote:

Hello
The question has come up about me being a real person or not, oh yes i'm real
alright :-), deeper info about me at following
address:http://mitglied.tripod.de/schwami/index.html
To be added to that as the page is over 2 years old, is me becoming a lego
collector since last year in september, my Daughter turned 8 and i thought it
was time to get out my old legos from the sixties (thanks Mom ands Dad for not
selling or giving it away), seeing that i didn't have much really, about 40 Lbs
of building blocks, i started running the Flea markets for more, and ebay.de,
now i have over 200 complete sets, all 9V train sets except 4559 (which is not
one item i run after, will wait till it falls into my lap, as ugly as it is) i
have also started 12V trains, having 7745, 7735, 7823, 7824.
To my use of Hotmail as an adress foe Emails, i am a Motorcycle shop owner, who
has to travel a lot for business, with Hotmail i can check my mailö whereever i
am at the moment.
The link i showed this morning was found in the German lego forum:
http://www.f5.parsimony.net/forum5725/
which is my biggest way of finding missing parts here in germany to finish my
sets, many of you have know the members there thru Buying over Ebay.de.
This might not settle questions about the pics, butzt i hope at least about
myself
Paul

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club