 Trains / 5330
    Re: 6 vs. 8 wide? —John Gerlach
   (...) But what a nice dilemma to have! (I'd vote for 8-wide trains...) John Neal is too busy building *14* wide "G" scale cars... ;-) JohnG, GMLTC (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 6 vs. 8 wide? —Mike Poindexter
   I realize that, but what if the simple installation of an automatic point makes clearance of 8-wide trains impossible? Do we then not allow the remote points on 8 wide layouts? What about layouts that are 6 wide, but will connect to 8 wide train (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)