 Trains / 5308
  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) I won one of this guy's auctions of old bricks a few months ago. That's his real name and the hotmail address is the one he uses to do his auctions. I don't think that he would use all of his real info to pull a hoax on LUGNETers. Gloria. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) If it is an April Fool's joke, then he might (I probably would in his place). I certainly wouldn't hate him or anything for this, if it is, in fact, his own hoax. I'd kinda admire him for being able too fool so many people for an April Fool's (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)