 Trains / 5288
    Re: April 1st sometime in the world ... ? (Re: New Trains) —Frank Filz
   (...) What I see are CLEARLY spoked wheels with a single stud hub. (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: April 1st sometime in the world ... ? (Re: New Trains) —Will Hess
   You are both correct. Now, where's that shoehorn? I seem to have my foot stuck in my mouth :-) I still think his whole thing is a hoax. Will Lego Beach Department of Emergency Services www.crosswinds.net/~hokie (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)