 Trains / 5259
  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) I don't have a crocodile, but I can tell you that the type of frame without the actual Lego Train type window glass, (I have to word it just right so Larry wont be confused,) is available in #5958, Mummy's Tomb. It's red, just as shown in the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

< cross posted to Dear-LEGO > Dear Brad, (...) is (...) Well, if it is fake or not, it sure has attracted many people, and I hope TLC sees this. This is what we would really like to see in train sets. Sets like these have the possibilities and parts (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego) !

  Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn

(...) and I set the FUT there too. (...) Indeed. These sets get a number of things right: More subdued colors (lots of dark grey, brown, tan and green), more realism, less juniorization, additional options for power, more use of train windows, and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego) !