 Trains / 5258
    Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn —Pawel Nazarewicz
   (...) Doesn't this fall under "emotional abuse" on the part of the hoaxer? Thank goodness he or she didn't release a castle. I would have to jump out of a window. -- pn (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn —Jeff Stembel
   (...) lol!!! You're right! I would, too, if it was more believable. :) Jeff P.S. We've still got a number of hours before the hoaxer posts his "Gotcha! Happy April Fool's Day" post. And boy is he making a number of people look like fools. ;) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains) !