 Trains / 5254
    Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) There may be one new piece here. Consider a 1x1 plate with 2 fingers on both edges? Plug that into a clip to clip into the bottom of the rail Either that or they borrowed your unsymmetric method and we can't spot it. I would rather they used (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn —Ed McGlynn
   (...) low (...) not. (...) I concurr. (...) ...wasn't there an artist who generated a bit of controversy when he created a mock up of a LEGO set under the theme of a WWII era concentration camp? That was kicked around on r.t.l a couple of years (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New 9V Digital Trains for Germany this Autumn —Brian Lanning
   If I remember correctly, lego had some involvement with that artist. The artist misled (maybe another word is better) lego such that they were shocked when they saw his creation. I know a lot of people complained. Here's what I found in dejanews: :: (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)