 Trains / 5243
  Re: April 1st sometime in the world ... ? (Re: New Trains)

(...) Feel free to call me gullible, but I believe this is real. The layout of the ads are different than what we are used to, but I would attribute that to it being a Deutsche Bahn promotion catalogue, or something to that effect. At least the text (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains) !

  Re: April 1st sometime in the world ... ? (Re: New Trains)

After having another look, I am not too sure now, I am stuck in-between. You guys are going to have to connive me. If this is the True Lego picture It would be great, but why is there some mistakes in the picture. I now believe that this is a hoax (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)