 Trains / 5068
    Re: GFLTC Take on Modules... —James J. Trobaugh
   Robin, I was wondering how you run the layouts when they're in cabinets? I noticed that at the GATS show your layout was against the wall, so you wouldn't be able to stand behind it. (or that's what the picture looked like) How do you change rolling (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: GFLTC Take on Modules... —Robin Werner
   (...) James, It only looks like it's against the wall, there is a 2 and 1/2 foot space in the back. The back panels lift off for access and the speed controllers are behind the club logo(outside). Robin W. GFLTC (URL) (25 years ago, 25-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)