 Trains / 4987
  Re: New LEGO train realism?

(...) The compatability issue is actually a moot point at the moment for the new GMLTC layout for a couple of reasons: 1.) GMLTC is switching to 8x44 stud rolling stock which will most likely be large to fit around corners, tunnels, bridges, towns (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: New LEGO train realism?

In lugnet.trains, Daniel Siskind writes: I draw on my 30 years of MR experience in my reply to Dan... (...) GMLTC (...) No it isn't and I will refute your reasons point by point. (...) I've been advocating larger clearances for some time now. Other (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)