 Trains / 4915
Re: Edited web page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 02:54:12 GMT

Your site is really neat. The blue text on the black background is very hard
to read.

Bob
"James Powell" <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message
I've done some more editing of my web page at:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/2049

Take a look at the train bits and pieces, and LMK what you think.  I've • chopped
some stuff ( a few pictures) and added other pics (the track workers for • one)

James P