 Trains / 477
    Missing parts - do they exist? —Barbara Sproat
   I'm trying to find out if a part actually exists - if so, in what set can I find it in? or is anyone willing to sell/trade? The M10000 model that I did uses the white 1x5x3-1/3 Smooth-Round Half-Arch Bricks to obtain the stream-lined look to the (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)