 Trains / 4764
    Re: WAMALUG heads underground —James Mathis
   This is really cool. I love the arching roof structure. Captures the style very nicely. I look forward to seeing further construction. later, James Mathis (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

        Re: WAMALUG heads underground —Christopher Tracey
   Thanks for the comments... The whole structure will be underground(as a subway should be), there will be a wall that blocks the outside structure from view. I designed the fin-like structure on the outside to channel light(1) into the actual station (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)

        Re: WAMALUG heads underground —Stephen F. Roberts
   (...) ...A down-the-tube looks way cool, but can't be used functionally for a train to run on... a side view (the one I was marginally working on) allows a small loop of track for the train to run around (with the back side of the track hidden)... (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.wamalug)