 Trains / 4730
  The real 4560/1...

While surfing through some Japanese LEGO sites and I found a pic of this loco: (URL) is the sort of thing the 4560/1 should have been. -- Thomas Main main@appstate.edu (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The real 4560/1...

(...) I did a bit of poking around on that site until I found the (his/her?: I do not understand japanese) main lego page: (URL) is some really neat stuff on that page and it provides clickable thumbnails to many wonderful pictures. I wonder who (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The real 4560/1...

Greetings !! Tokyo is very cold today and how about you: (...) The page you are talking about is Mr KAKI's LEGO page. I don't know his real name ,sorry. He is just an amateur modeler,but the works he built are great !! I hear he lives in a log house (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The real 4560/1...

(...) Sounds like a plan to me. Nothing like some serious solitude to work on Lego projects. (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The real 4560/1...

Wow, I really like that train and his other models are fantastic as well. The castle train statio is great! Thomas Main <main@appstate.edu> wrote in message news:Fr7v7o.5yI@lugnet.com... (...) loco: (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The real 4560/1...

I like the way the train station has two different styles. From one side it is big and imposing, and from the other it is more reserved. I also like his Islander engine. It is very funny. Chris (...) (24 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The real 4560/1...

(...) If you've been to this site already, go again, since its had an update. Alan Random set: <set:2538> (24 years ago, 12-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)