 Trains / 4662
  My website

hi all, ive just had enouogh time to put together a website of my trains.... the URL is (URL) hope you take a look and give me some feed back..... My site includes a 4-8-4 steam engine that is more than 8 studs wide in places *gasp* :) I also put in (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My website

Very nice Steamer. How did you do the mechanism to get around the tight curves? Got any more pics? "Michael Kay" <Whompalompa@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Fr1Eq6.4Cp@lugnet.com... (...) places (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My website

Yet, another unique turn of a window element for use as a windshield in the diesel locomotive. Very neat! The mpeg is nice. Looks like your train set negotiates elevation changes through a curve very well. Good work. I look forward to seeing more. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)