 Trains / 4609
  Re: DCC and LEGO Trains

I'm just spouting off... but one thing about the way DCC was implemented by Tom that struck me was.... why not allow multiple motors to be controlled by one receiver? I admit I only skimmed it. Suppose that in addition to modifying motors to install (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: DCC and LEGO Trains

(...) ...I actually had a similar idea to this. But rather than input/output thru the top plate, just run a normal small jumper up thru the top part. On a master engine, the decoder would power it and the motor at the same time (leaving the top (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)