 Trains / 4474
Re: Train events calendar?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 06:51:44 GMT

Robin Werner wrote:

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:
<Lazy me>  It's late, but I managed to look it up:-/  Looks like it's in
the St. Pete's area.  Not likely, but perhaps my son and I might make the
drive up:-)

-John

I hope you can make it to the show, it's a long dive!

I would probably go by car;-)

But it will be the clubs
biggest layout of the year, because it's so close to home for us.

The show has long hours:
Friday, March 31 9am-9pm
Saturday, April 1 9am-9pm
Sunday, April 2 9am-6pm