 Trains / 446
445  |  447
Subject:
LEGO train show in the UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1999 17:38:40 GMT

Once again I will be having a LEGO train stand at the
model railway exhibition on 13th March '99 at the
Abbey Centre, Hunsbury Hill, Northampton, UK.

There will probably be 6 locomotives running on 3
separate tracks - I am still building and designing the
layout.  Children will be encouraged to operate the
trains.

If you plan to visit, you can bring a loco (9 volt),
coach or wagon of your own design to run if you wish.

There will also be 20? other model railway layouts.

Contact me for more information.

David Graham