 Trains / 4170
RE: Piggyback trailer grabber made from container grabber.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 13:00:48 GMT

Check out my Allanton's Latest News page for photos of my piggyback trailer
grabber
for loading trailers onto the flat wagons.
The grabber automatically latches under the bottom of the trailer as it is
lowered.
It is hinged to clear the trailer when it is on the wagon.
--
My LEGO creations site "Allanton NZ" is at
http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~allanj/

Why is it that folks in (relatively) isolated pockets produce such
great photo-diaramas of LEGO buildings?

Allan, I've bookmarked your site and I keep on checking back for
more with my kids, there is a LOT of really good building,
photography and general persentation happening here.

Well done!

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>