 Trains / 4137
  New picts Cisalpino Passenger train

Still only two cars: one engine and one passenger car. But, I did get a hold of a digital camera to take some more photos of my Cisalpino passenger train model. There are a few picts of how the front nose is constructed in case your interested. (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New picts Cisalpino Passenger train

(...) Those pictures are slick. I have been very impressed with the work i have seen many of you do. I dont have a ton of lego. Maybe 200 sets. You guys (and girls) seem to have lego out the wazoo. What do you people do for a living to be able to (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New picts Cisalpino Passenger train

(...) I don't think James has that much, he's just a shrewd builder. As to how people afford large collections, I know people that have very large collections who have got there with a budget of 500 a year... the rest comes from shrewd trading (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message news:FpqBAD.2Hr@lugnet.com... (...) have (...) guys (...) as (...) large (...) comes (...) covering (...) I will second that. My collection grows faster an cheaper when I buy with the intent to (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New picts Cisalpino Passenger train

(...) My "set list" at my web site is a bit old. I'm not sure how many more LEGO sets I've acquired since I made that list. (Not very good with accounting.) Maybe the set count is at 500 or so, now? Not really sure. For the former 430 set count list (...) (24 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New picts Cisalpino Passenger train

(...) And consider it a measure of my depravity/addiction that I consider that a "good start" rather than a "large collection" :-) (24 years ago, 11-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)