 Trains / 4077
    Pictures of my engine (Dash - ? copy) —Will Middelaer
   I only had one model built that I was truly proud to bring to my first WAMALUG meeting (A great time, I might add), and Dan was nice enough to take a few pictures of it and put it up on his page. Check it out and let me know what you think: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)