 Trains / 3978
  Re: 9v train idea book: I might be making one, anyone interested?

(...) Hmmmmmmm, I will have to pick up a copy of VirtualPC and give it a try. I think my G3 266 with 160 MB RAM can take on your PB 1400. :) Russell (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 9v train idea book: I might be making one, anyone interested?

Oh sure, pick on the cripple kid.... I should make this perfectly clear; I have used MLCad with Virtual PC and it works. I have not used LDraw so I do not know if it works or not. Chris (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)