 Trains / 3937
Re: Oops(was De-lurk)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 00:03:28 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Got any pics of your town? BTW, the WAMALUG town has an abandoned > track, which I thought was an excellent touch...

The WAMALUG abandon track arose when the LEGO Outlet store got a few
cases of the old straight gray rails.  We're planning on putting in a
few old boxcars with 4.5v wheels and some hobos hanging about.
Of course, this camp may overrun if Kevin L. doesn't stop
building skyscrapers. :)

For some pics of the abandon track check out:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wamalug0100/part2/wamalug0100-066.html
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/wamalug0100/part2/wamalug0100-067.html

If anyone is going to be in the Washington, DC area next month we
are showing our layout on Feb 12th and 13th in Upper Marbarlo, MD and
Feb 26th and 27th in Gaithersburg, MD.  Contact WAMALUG for more
details.

-Chris
-Chris