 Trains / 3910
  Re: Dirty Track

Yeah I'd love to see that also. I've been thinking about making my own after I spend two evening scrubbing all of my track with a big pink eraser, and some rubbing alcohol on a q-tip. jt -- James J. Trobaugh james.trobaugh@ngltc.org North Georgia (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dirty Track

I found what I was looking for. The images are on Joe's LEGO page: (URL) images are close to the bottom of the page. -Nick James J. Trobaugh wrote in message ... (...) after (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dirty Track

Wow, thats a great sight, I don't know how I missed it in the past. I like the track cleaner, but I think I'd add an extra set of cleaners to get the inside of the track rail a little better, since that is were the current comes from. jt Nick Goetz (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)