 Trains / 3909
Re: Dirty Track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 13:58:29 GMT

I didn't see the specific request for 12V but perhaps you are correct.

I do believe that 9V track gets dirty as well. Take a look at Ben Fleskes
Daylight page:

http://www.geocities.com/PicketFence/1438/daylight.htm

If you look at the image on the bottom it appears that the wheels have
acquired some residue of sorts from the track. I think this maybe the type
of problem Cliff was encountering. (If I am seeing something else I
apologize)

-Nick

P.S.- Hey Ben no offense meant in using your track as a dirty example. Some
people use them and other just wish they did. ;-)

Michael Edwards wrote in message ...
Hi

I did see one, but that's for the 9V track, I think Cliff was on about the
12 Volts

<snip>
Michael