 Trains / 3865
    Re: Pantograph powered LEGO trains? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) hehe. Mike tries to hoist me by my own petard but I'm slipperier than that. I'll merely allege that his models would look just fine to me even without the paint and stickers. That he chooses to augment them is merely his own personal demon. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: Pantograph powered LEGO trains? —Frank Filz
    Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <388F7AF0.1EBAEF5C@v...er.net>... (...) was (...) Well, after dealing with lugnet.off-topic.debate, anything else would seem easy. Sheesh. At least here we're talking real existing things, not scenarios someone has (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.gmlug, lugnet.trains.org)