 Trains / 3816
    Thank you every train lovers —Masayuki Ogura
   I readed all reply messages. It's a great pleasure to hear that everybody has enjoyed my train page !! I 'll continue to improve my creations especially SHINKANSEN nose and windows. I hope you 'll be back to my page again. Thank you ps:my next (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Thank you every train lovers —Larry Pieniazek
   Yes, thanks muchly for the inspiration, you appeared in the nick of time as it were... We'll be watching for your next work! (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)