 Trains / 381
    Wife's commentary on my building —Bryan Kinkel
   I built a red train station last night... my first building in about 15 years. Here is my wife's commentary... "Why does it look like a hospital?" I guess too many red and white bricks. Back to the drawing board... Bryan (25 years ago, 8-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Wife's commentary on my building —Tom McDonald
   (...) Funny thing about those wives. Sometimes they can nail it on the head in a second. Every once in a while I'll be watching a tv show/movie and she'll walk in, watch it for 15 seconds, exclaim, "This is dumb," walk out, and I'll spend the next (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)