 Trains / 3789
    Re: New train page —James Mathis
   (...) Thank you for posting this model of yours! It is so refreshing and pleasing. You have shot the bullet on the nose! I love it! Thanks for posting the "versions" of your creations. I like to see the evolution progress. I really like the 90 (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New train page —Will Hess
   For my part I really loke this train too. Great job! James was asking... (...) ratio. (...) the (...) ...and I have a suggestion. Eliminate the 2x2 to 2x2 bracket and use a 1x2 brick hinge placed perpendicularly to the side. You could then mount the (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)