 Trains / 3775
    Re: train fans, please help me... —Larry Pieniazek
   Too bad we have to choose between LUGNETters. What I think would be a powerful message to TLC would be if some LUGNETter won the contest each and every month. (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: train fans, please help me... —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I would be happy if a LUGNETter was among the eight contestants every month. I think I would be a bit uneasy if an AFOL won the contest every month. It can hardly be encouraging for children to see that an adult with a gazillion bricks and (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)