 Trains / 3759
    Re: Train Control —Matthew Bates
   (...) The biggest problem is the ease of destroying your Lego motor by supplying too much current because the voltage will be too high. The train motor does appear to have some type of thermal overload protection in it but I couldn't see an easy way (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Train Control —James Powell
    (...) Matt, how about setting the max. voltage of the decoder to 9V? I know some of the digitrax decoders (and the Lenz/Marklin) ones you can do this. James P (24 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Train Control —Brett Isaacs
   Bingo!! I just realized this earlier today and need to test that, but my Lego motor is burned up and need a replacement...... James Powell wrote in message ... (...) too (...) of (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)