 Trains / 3731
    Re: train fans, please help me... —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) newsgroups to urge the people there to vote for my model in stead? Nah, I don't think I'll do that, it would have been too tasteless... Fredrik (24 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: train fans, please help me... —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
    (...) Hi Fredrik, why not? As you know for sure, the gallery had non-working picture-links during the last days. In spite of this your model was voted at least by a few dozen people, since it had far over 50% of all votes. If you didn't use phantom (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: train fans, please help me... —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Well, I certainly did not submit any votes before I saw the images and I have not done any advertisement. Unless you consider this advertisement, which I would strongly disagree in: (URL) course I cannot explain why my entry appeared to have (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: train fans, please help me... —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
      Dear Fredrik, I have made a quite similar posting concerning this on r.t.l yesterday, since I thought it might be a problem of my PC. But actually it was a failure of the Lego® homepage. I think we shold not start a diskussion about cheating, (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: train fans, please help me... —Larry Pieniazek
   Too bad we have to choose between LUGNETters. What I think would be a powerful message to TLC would be if some LUGNETter won the contest each and every month. (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: train fans, please help me... —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I would be happy if a LUGNETter was among the eight contestants every month. I think I would be a bit uneasy if an AFOL won the contest every month. It can hardly be encouraging for children to see that an adult with a gazillion bricks and (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)