 Trains / 3728
    train fans, please help me... —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
    Hi trainiacs! My model of an engines roundhouse is in the round of eight finalist in the "Theme Gallery" on the www.lego.com homepage. Now I need you to become my creation voted as model of the month. Every member of Lego® Web Club has 4 votes to (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: train fans, please help me... —Fredrik Glöckner
     (...) newsgroups to urge the people there to vote for my model in stead? Nah, I don't think I'll do that, it would have been too tasteless... Fredrik (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: train fans, please help me... —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
      (...) Hi Fredrik, why not? As you know for sure, the gallery had non-working picture-links during the last days. In spite of this your model was voted at least by a few dozen people, since it had far over 50% of all votes. If you didn't use phantom (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: train fans, please help me... —Fredrik Glöckner
     (...) Well, I certainly did not submit any votes before I saw the images and I have not done any advertisement. Unless you consider this advertisement, which I would strongly disagree in: (URL) course I cannot explain why my entry appeared to have (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: train fans, please help me... —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
       Dear Fredrik, I have made a quite similar posting concerning this on r.t.l yesterday, since I thought it might be a problem of my PC. But actually it was a failure of the Lego® homepage. I think we shold not start a diskussion about cheating, (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: train fans, please help me... —Larry Pieniazek
     Too bad we have to choose between LUGNETters. What I think would be a powerful message to TLC would be if some LUGNETter won the contest each and every month. (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: train fans, please help me... —Fredrik Glöckner
     (...) I would be happy if a LUGNETter was among the eight contestants every month. I think I would be a bit uneasy if an AFOL won the contest every month. It can hardly be encouraging for children to see that an adult with a gazillion bricks and (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: train fans, please help me... —Scott Edward Sanburn
     Ben, Awesome job, you got my four votes! :) Scott S. (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: train fans, please help me... —Douglas Pegram
   I gave you my four votes before I saw your plea, as I cast #2 your piece moved into first place...anything to get TLG to focus more on real sets instead of aqua/arctic/rock/throwbot nonsense. (25 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)