 Trains / 3677
Re: 4561 Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:12:03 GMT

Or me ;-)  I need extra light bricks to light up the back of my 4565 engineS.

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

Scott-A wrote:

Brian Gavula wrote:

I just ordered a couple of extra 4561s, which I am really only
interested in for a few of the parts, namely the windows, ramps, roof
bricks, and a few others.  There may be a few more things I want from
this set, but the one I currently have is still unopened and I have
not inventoried the pieces (I bought that one for $103, thinking I got
a great deal).

Is there anyone out there that would want to buy some of the rest?

I'm sure there would be on lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade

Scott A

I am sure you could convince thomas burger to take the wierd lighting piece
and the wedge piece off your hands :).

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com