 Trains / 3652
  Re: Where are you getting 4561 for under $60????

Thanks Scott! Anyone have a coupon code to get an even higher discount? Anybody know if they have any Technic? Nothing came up for me when I searched with the keyword 'Technic'. Train related: I ordered two of the 4561s. Which looks to be a pretty (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Where are you getting 4561 for under $60????

(...) Go through ebates. See market.shopping for the exact URL. You'll get 6 percent back. If you reference me or did when you first signed up, .3% of your purchase will go to fund lugnet without cutting into your savings. (25 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)