 Trains / 3627
  Re: GMLTC Module Construction

(...) And very diffult to navigate up the narrow staircase from our basement "laboratory" to the outside world... Doh!! We've decided we need a much bigger building space, anyone want to sponsor us? <grin> John1, GMLTC (trash the '.nospam' to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

John, You can keep the layout at my house. :-) I am surprised nobody has offered a garage for that thing. My car has graciously donated her house for my layout. Mike Poindexter John Gerlach <john.gerlach@bestbu...om.nospam> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC Module Construction

I am supprised that no one has a walk-out basement avalible. Perhaps they are not as common up north? (grin) I'd offer my basement, but I'm sure the commute is just a tad bit far, with me being way down south in St. Louis and all. :) Wayne G. (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)