 Trains / 3478
  Call for Discussion - Northern CA Lego Train Group

Attention all LEGO Train fans: It looks like there might finally be enough people in the San Francisco Bay area now that have the train addiction to get an actual LEGO Train Club going. I would like to propose getting an official train club put (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca)

  Re: Call for Discussion - Northern CA Lego Train Group

(...) Great! I'm glad this is getting started. (...) Great idea. I am also planning on attending the show and will help in any way I can. (...) Again, great idea. (...) I'm crazy for them like the masters. (...) I live in San Jose. (...) I think (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Call for Discussion - Northern CA Lego Train Group

(...) Though not as knowledgeable as some about trains, I am definitely interested. -Tom McD. (24 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains.org)