 Trains / 3472
  Anyone ever build the Glacier Express?

I've been thinking now that we have LEGO Direct on our way and some other sets providing the necessary parts, I might want to try building part of the Swiss rail line. I've been on it and have books and photos I could use but what would really help (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Anyone ever build the Glacier Express?

(...) I built some cars and a loco modelled after this line. Unfortunately I don't have any really decent pictures of it. You can see it on these pages: (URL) both show the less-prototypical cars better than the very prototypical engine and (...) (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)