 Trains / 3454
    Re: Has anyone disassembled a 9v Train Motor? —Ben Jackson
   (...) How do you get it apart? How do you like your design in practice? I would like to see pictures of your whole engine, if you have them handy. Using the track to power the RCX was one of the ideas I was considering. The other was using the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Has anyone disassembled a 9v Train Motor? —Dean Husby
   (...) (URL) used the above link (Thanks Ben!) to get the thing apart. It was quite the ordeal! Ben's method looks painful but is actually the best. It does keep the motor together after your done. My design works great. I can short it over with the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)