 Trains / 3382
    4532 Railroadcrossing —Hans van Loenen
   Hello Lego fans Last week I bought the trainset 4565 with some additional tracks. Now I was trying to buy the railroadcrossing but it seems that it is not available anymore, at least not in Holland. Can somebody help me? Greetings Hans (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 4532 Railroadcrossing —Shiri Dori
   (...) Hi Hans, AFAIK, the crossing has been out of prudoction for a year (half a year?) now, and is no longer available in the US S@H. At least, it doesn't appear on the catalog. That's too bad, because it looked like a really nice set. I wanted one (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)